Minimum cutting length is 3 meters Max 22 meters. Longer Length then 22 meters available on collection ONLY
Gardenvit Greenhouse Film is made of the highest quality raw materials in COEX-3 technology.
All films are ISO 9001 certified. The production technology guarantees high strength, long service life and high light transmission.
- 3-layer film manufactured using metallocene catalysts and the highest quality PE-LD
- High light transmission up to 92-94%
- Uniform light diffusion - perfect exposure
- High durability: tear, puncture and stretch resistant
- Flexible: with softening agent
- Thermal effect A parameter defining the quantity of light transmitted through the film and its diffusion.Perfect light diffusion for uniform exposure.Light promotes growth and impoves fruit quality.
- Tear , stretch and puncture resistant for greenhouses subject to strong winds and with lower quality frame.
- construction of garden tunnels for a period of min 10 seasons
- for crop protection in horticultures, agriculture and forestry
- for crops requiring high light intensity, especially during low-temperature or cloudy spells, e.g. for roses or early vegetable cultivars
- Its heat absorption ,at a level of over 80%, increases crop efficiency, accelerates plant vegetation and constitutes an effective protection against frost, allowing for considerable heat energy savings in heated tunnels
- low light reflection coefficient ensuring high permeability to solar radiation
- selective permeability to infrared radiation
- good anti-electrostatic properties
- lightness and flexibility
- high durability and tensile, puncture and tear resistance
- resistance to weather factors and UV radiation
- vapour and gas impermeability
- easy to install
- possibility of usage in the broad range of temperatures from -40° C to +50° C
- It can be installed on both high and low tunnel structures made of PVC tubing, metal angle brackets and rods or wooden elements with smooth surface