36,00 € Vat incl.
High grade tarpaulin with real fabric weight 260gsm. High UV resistant polyethylene weave (14x14).
Tear-resistant and totally waterproof triple-layer protection, poly rope reinforced all around hem. The silver top sheet reflects heat and reflects UV rays.Black under sheet can be used to absorb heat. Rustproof eyelets at approx 90 cm intervals ensure dependable tie down.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This grade is designed for maximum strength and typically used in construction and heavy industry but is also used for camping.
The sheet material used to manufacture this tarp is typically 10-20% stronger than most camping stores and will withstand continual exposure to sun over longer periods.
Suitable for farm, garden, garage, boatyard and leisure use.
– Silver – black, silver top reflects sun light, black side can be used to absorb the heat
– 100% Waterproof
– Resists surface fungal growth
– High UV resistance
– Mould and mildew proofed
– Aluminium eyelets at one meter and every corner
– Stretch resistant very durable material
– Constructed with rope edges and metal grommets in all corners and every meter.
Tarpaulin sizes are cut sizes which is industry standard terminology for the size of the material before is fabricated into a tarpaulin. therefore expect the finished size to be up to 30 cm shorter