Three-layer horticultural membrane
Owing to its unique three-layer structure, the CAMPOILA horticultural membrane meets the highest requirements of professional vegetable and flower growers.
Its heat absorption ,at a level of over 80%, increases crop efficiency, accelerates plant vegetation and constitutes an effective protection against frost, allowing for considerable heat energy savings in heated tunnels.
It can be installed on both high and low tunnel structures made of PVC tubing, metal angle brackets and rods or wooden elements with smooth surface.
- construction of garden tunnels for a period of min 4 seasons
- for crop protection in horticultures, agriculture and forestry
- for crops requiring high light intensity, especially during low-temperature or cloudy spells, e.g. for roses or early vegetable cultivars
- low light reflection coefficient ensuring high permeability to solar radiation
- selective permeability to infrared radiation
- good anti-electrostatic properties
- lightness and flexibility
- high durability and tensile, puncture and tear resistance
- resistance to weather factors and UV radiation
- vapour and gas impermeability
- easy to install
- possibility of usage in the broad range of temperatures from -40° C to +50° C
- special versions with increased values of resistance, anti-fog and thermal insulation parameters are available upon request.