Within the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Delivery services are provided by our courier partners which operate from Monday to Friday during the hours of 7am to 7pm and are available to all customers within the Republic of Ireland and North Ireland. Our courier partners will make every effort to deliver Goods within the estimated timescales 1-3 working days. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside of their control and we shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you do not arrange for a tradesperson to install the Goods until you have received your delivery. Risk of loss and damage of Goods passes to you on the date when the Goods are received by you.
- Polyrope will notify you by way of email when your Goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- If Polyrope receives no communication from you, within 14 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
Cancellation & Returns
Polyrope Shop aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
This returns policy only applies when you make a purchase online from our website.
- You have the right to cancel your order and return the Goods, any time before and up to fourteen days from the day after the Goods are received by you provided that the Goods are in perfect condition and the packaging remains unopened and in a sellable condition. It is your responsibility to ensure that the returned Goods reach us in perfect resalable condition and therefore all Goods should be in their original packaging and the packaging must not have been opened or marked. Please note that you will be responsible for arranging to return the Goods and will also be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us. A full refund of the value of the Goods will be made upon our receipt of the returned Goods once they have been inspected in our warehouse. The refund processing should not take more than 14 working days after the completion of the inspection.
- If the Goods returned are not fit for resale as a result of the Goods having been opened or damaged in transit, the Goods will not be refunded and you will be required to collect the Goods from our warehouse within 7 days of having been notified of this fact. Alternatively, if the Goods have not been collected within the 7-day timeframe, the Goods will be disposed of.
- If you change your mind about the Goods when you receive them, you have 14 days after the delivery of the Goods to return the Goods with prior Return's documentation. However please note that cancellation of bespoke, customised or special-order Goods will not be accepted once your order has been processed online and no returns or exchange will be available for special order Goods. In addition to this, Goods sold as part of a Sale, promotion, clearance or as ex-display will not be accepted for return or exchange after the 14 day 'cooling off period' has ceased
- Polyrope Shop reserves the right to cancel orders without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch. If orders are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch the Customer will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those orders.
- Where a fault is found in the Goods supplied the liability of the Company will be limited to the value of the Goods supplied.
- The Company will not accept any liability for consequential loss arising from the supply or installation of faulty Goods.
- Any claim for faulty Goods must be submitted on a timely basis (no longer than 3 months) with the Goods in question. No claim will be processed unless the complained of Goods are returned at the same time and the appropriate returns documentation completed.
- Refunds will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
- Polyrope Shop is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid, will be refunded through the payment method used when the Goods were purchased.
- If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, the Customer should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, such damage should be reported to polyrope Shop within 2 days and arrange return. Polyrope Shop is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid, will be refunded through the payment method used when the Goods were purchased.